Good morning from DoubleHP Princess. She has a vet appt. on Friday (if the weather holds) to see if she is a candidate for a 2nd surgery for navicular-like condition.
She does fine as long as there is soft snow cover or on soft ground but she is pretty sore on one of her fronts if the ground is hard. Right now she has a nice boot with gel pad inserts on that foot and it helps her a lot. So we'll see what the Doc says on Friday. (she doesn't have the boot on here but this photo is from just a few weeks ago so she does have some really good days where she feels great and can run around and play, but she also has some days where she is sore. Sounds like me!)